Con•T•GO Kids OT Group
Con•T•Go Kids is an inclusive nature play group led by a licensed occupational therapist. The group consists of typically-developing children ("peer playmates") and children who are receiving skilled OT services to address development of motor skills, attention, social skills, or sensory processing. Mixed-age small group size of 3-5 children with the OT and an assistant. Groups are formed with the needs of all children in mind to ensure a fun and therapeutic experience for everyone.
10-week sessions starting in September, January, & April.
- Mondays in Berkeley- 5-7 year olds (FULL)
- Tuesdays in Oakland- 7-9 year olds. (FULL)
- Wednesdays in Oakland- 7-9 year olds. (FULL)
- Fridays in Oakland- 4-6 year olds. (FULL) NOTE: This group will run for 8 weeks; starting April 27-June 15. Cost will be prorated for 8 weeks: $1000 for OT service and $360 for peer playmates.
- Fall: 09/11-11/13, 2017
Winter: 1/8-3/13, 2018
- Spring: 4/9-6/11, 2018
- Time: 3:30-5pm
- OT services: $1250/10-week session, plus one-time application fee of $200 for assessment.
- Peer Playmate participants: $450/10-week session.